Last week I was in Seattle for business and took advantage of the opportunity to stay at new Kimptons I’d never been to before, the Hotel Monaco and the brand new Palladian Hotel. Neither disappointed!
The Palladian opened in early February on the edge of the Belltown neighborhood in downtown Seattle. The new hotel offer was a fantastic deal, the hotel bar Pennyroyal was very cozy, and the restaurant Shaker + Spear is apparently one of the hottest new spots in Seattle.
Here’s a run down of the amenities I received and a few photos.
- New Hotel offer: double stay credit, $25 food or beverage credit, 25% off parking, a full-size Theo chocolate bar, and a mini-bottle of local whiskey. (Had to be booked by 1/31).
- Secret password: “Warm woolen mitttens,” valid through March 4= two more of the mini-bottles of whiskey and popcorn from a local company
- Free social hour from 5-6 p.m. In addition to wine, the Palladian’s social hour featured local cocktails. The front desk agent really talked up the social hour, but I mentioned I’d have to miss it and she handed me a coupon for a hand-crafted cocktail at Pennyroyal, worth $13.
- $10 Raid the Bar credit (I combined with $25 credit for a bottle of wine from the bar to take home, as clearly they had given me more free booze than I’d be able to drink on a one-night stay on a work trip)
- Inner Circle Amenity= Champagne, cheese and crackers, white chocolate truffles, sparkling water. They nailed it!
- Upgrade: Booked a King Deluxe Room (rate=$170), but was upgraded to a King Spa room with a clawfoot bathtub.